Introduction. Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems, LLC (we, our, us and Company) operates the website located at , and other related websites and mobile applications (collectively, the Site). Through the Site, we operate various online services that enable our clients (Clients) to receive certain telehealth services. This policy explains our privacy practices that apply to the services (collectively, the Services) we provide through the Site.
1. Important Definitions. When we use the term Personal Information in this policy, we mean information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your contact information (e.g., name, address, email address, or telephone number), personally identifiable health or medical information (Health Information), and any other non-public information that is associated with such information (collectively, Personal Information).
2. Information We Collect. The Personal Information we collect or maintain may include:
a. Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information.
b. Health Information that you provide us about your patients, which may include information or records relating to an individual patients medical or health history, health status, diagnostic images, and other health related information.
c. Health information about your individual patients prepared by health care provider(s) who provide the Services through the Site such as medical records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information.
d. Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
e. Other information you input into the Site or related services.
3. Uses of Personal Information. We may use Personal Information for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
a. To provide our Clients with the contracted Services.
b. To improve the services offered - by performing quality reviews and similar activities
c. To create De-Identified Information (as hereinafter defined) such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Services.
d. To notify Clients when Site updates are available.
e. To market and promote our Site and the Services offered to you through the Site.
f. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us with Personal Information.
g. For any other purpose for which you give us authorization.
You can "opt out" of receiving direct marketing or market research information by emailing us at .
4. Other Disclosures of Personal Information. We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as permitted or allowed by law, as follows:
a. To our wholly owned subsidiaries and any medical groups providing Services.
b. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
c. As required by law, which can include providing information as required by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, legal process or government request.
d. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect individual safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
e. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
5. Information We May Collect Via Technology. As you use the Site or the Service, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including:
a. Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
b. Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times.
6. De-Identified Information. In accordance with applicable law and our contracts with our Clients, we may use De-Identified Information created by us without restriction. When we use the term De-Identified Information, we mean information about you but that does not identify you.
8. Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Even though there are many benefits to using this Site, as with all electronic communications there are some risks such as (i) failure of hardware, software and/or Internet connections; we are not responsible for failures, distortions, delays, or other problems resulting from equipment configuration, connection, signal power, hardware, software or any equipment used to access the internet; and (ii) no guarantee that the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet can be assured due to potentially unsecure computers and links. This could result in your data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and to use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. As a condition of accessing the Site, you are not permitted to share your password with anyone.
10. A Special Note about Children and Minors. The Company does not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 18 to create accounts that allow access to our Site or use the Services. If you are below the age of 18 you are not permitted to use this Site or the Services.
11. Other Applicable Law. California residents have special protections under state law regarding the access and use of Personal Information. CA Civil Code .
12. Password Protected Areas. Any password-protected area of this Site may be subject to additional terms or agreements with us.
13. Contact Information. If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding this policy, our privacy practices or otherwise need to contact us, please email us at .